since we met . . .




yes, there must be some reason because of which I am enjoying my life,

what is this in the air? which made this intoxication..

go ahead and ask me what has happened to me after coming into your ways,

go ahead and ask me, what I will get after coming into your arms?

I am just sit here and this love is showing me heaven, Ya Allah....

I have broken all constraints of this world, but I will not break the promise to you.

Half of my heart's story is you, My Beloved, and I am the another half,

look what has happened to me by loosing in your memories..

I am just sit here and this love is showing me heaven, Ya Allah...

you might have found thousands like me, but you are the only one for me,

you are smile of my lips, also you are my complain too...

look what has happened to me, by bringing you in my dreams,

go ahead and ask me, what has happened to me by coming into your talks,

I am just sit here and this love is showing me heaven, Ya Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment